Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Allowing a website as an exception to a content security policy directive
For various directives in a content security policy, you can explicitly grant access to selected websites. These websites have access to the application as an exception to the configured policy.
- Create a content security policy, or open an existing instance from the navigation panel by clicking and selecting an instance.
- On the Policy Definition tab, expand the section for the directive for which you want to list allowed websites.
- Under Allowed websites, click the Add a row icon.
- In the Allowed websites field, enter the URL of the website for which to grant access.
- Optional: In the Notes field, enter a short description about why the site should have access.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Content security policy directives Next topic Configuring the deserialization filter