Configure the data type and other aspects of the setting rule to define when an Access of Role to Object rule takes effect.
- Create a setting, or open an existing instance from the navigation panel by clicking and selecting an instance.
list, select the data type of the property to
be evaluated for this setting.
- Date Time
Multiple Setting Behavior
list, select how to evaluate
the setting when a user holds two or more access roles that each have a value for this
- To use the minimum value, select Smallest.
- To use the maximum value, select Largest.
- Optional: In the Setting Edit field, press the Down Arrow key and select an edit input rule to apply to the setting value when a developer saves an Access of Role to Object rule containing this setting.
- Optional: To sort values for this setting in a different order than the default sort implied by the data type, in the Sort Function field, press the Down Arrow key and select a function.
To identify product rules for this setting rule, in the
section, press the
Add a row
icon and enter the
- In the Product Name field, press the Down Arrow key and select the product name.
- In the Product Version field, press the Down Arrow key and select the product version.
- Click Save.