Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Creating an authentication profile
Create an authentication profile to move messages securely to and from your application with a variety of connector and server rules.
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click .
- In the list of authentication profiles, click Create.
- In the Type list, click the profile type:
- To pass basic HTTP authentication credentials, select Basic.
- To pass NT LAN Manager credentials, select NTLM.
- To use OAuth 1.0 authentication, select OAuth 1.0a.
- To use OAuth 2.0 authentication, including support for the on-behalf-of (OBO) flow and JWT bearer grant type for Microsoft Azure and other providers, select OAuth 2.0.
- To use Amazon Web Services (AWS) security credentials. for example, for S3 repository storage, select Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- To use Microsoft Azure storage account access, select Microsoft Azure.
- Enter a name and short description.The name must begin with a letter.
- Click Create and open.
- Configure your selected authentication profile.
- Click Save.
- Configuring a Basic authentication profile
Configure a basic authentication profile so that messages sent to and from your application use basic HTTP authentication credentials.
- Configuring an NTLM authentication profile
Configure an NTLM authentication profile so that messages sent to and from your application use NT LAN Manager credentials.
- Configuring an OAuth 2.0 authentication profile
Configure an OAuth 2.0 authentication profile to secure messages that your application sends and receives, by using an OAuth 2.0 token-based authorization process. You define OAuth 2.0 authentication profiles for Pega Platform to securely access external REST service APIs with access tokens.
- Configuring an Amazon Web Services authentication profile
Configure an Amazon Web Services (AWS) authentication profile so that messages sent to and from your application use AWS authentication.
- Configuring a Microsoft Azure authentication profile
Configure a Microsoft Azure authentication profile so that messages sent to and from your application use Microsoft Azure authentication.
Previous topic Controlling access to and from external applications Next topic Authentication profiles