Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Granting privileges by using Access Manager
You can use Access Manager grant privileges to users with different roles to access specific case and data types.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select Case Type or Data Type.
- In the Role field, press the Down Arrow key and select a user role to update.
- In the Case Type or Data Type field (depending on the class type that you chose), press the Down Arrow key and select a case or data type from the list.
- Click Show inherited privileges.
- Click the Add icon.
- In the Privilege field, press the Down Arrow key and select a privilege to grant to the role.
- Specify the allowed access.
- Full Access
- No Access
- Click OK.
Previous topic Standard privileges Next topic Reviewing user privileges for a role by using Access Manager