Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Reviewing user privileges for a role by using Access Manager
In Access Manager you can see all the associated privileges for a selected role in a selected class. You can also generate a report that shows all the privileges granted to each case type.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select Case Type or Data Type.
- In the Role field, select a user role from the list.
- In the Case Type or Data Type field, press the Down Arrow key and select a case or data type from the list.
- Click Show inherited privileges. The table displays the following information:
- Access – The icons indicate the allowed access
- Privilege Name – The name of the privilege
- Description – What the privilege does
- Usage – What a user with this privilege can do
- To generate a report in a PDF file that displays all privileges for each case type, click Export authorizations.
Previous topic Granting privileges by using Access Manager Next topic Customizing the Access Manager privileges tab