Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Specifying preauthentication and postauthentication activities for an anonymous authentication service
You can write activities that are triggered at various points during the process of setting up the anonymous operator.
- Create your preauthentication and postauthentication activities. For an anonymous authentication service:
- The preauthentication activity is run before the anonymous operator is populated from the model operator or data transform. It must be accessible to the default access group for the pega Browser requestor type, as described in Authentication services and rule availability.
- The postauthentication activity is run after the anonymous operator is populated from the model operator or data transform, and affects the anonymous session.
- Open the service from the navigation panel in Dev Studio by clicking and choosing a service from the instance list.
- On the Anonymous tab, expand the Advanced configuration settings section.
- In the Pre-authentication activity field, enter the name of the preauthentication activity.
- In the Post-authentication activity field, enter the name of the postauthentication activity.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring the anonymous operator for an anonymous authentication service Next topic Mapping operator information for an anonymous authentication service