Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Testing a custom application header
To determine whether a custom application header has been correctly applied, you need to test it.
- Open a case in your application.
- In the navigation panel, click .
- In the Key Contains field, enter response.
- Click the instance that contains the http/responseHeaders name.
- Press the F12 function key.
- In the Developers Tool, click the Network tab.
- Click a request.
- Click the Headers tab. In the Response Headers section, you can see the customized header.
Previous topic Creating a custom application header Next topic Defining cross-origin resource sharing (CORS) policies