Configure an anonymous operator for use in an anonymous authentication service. When Pega Platform creates a session for an anonymous operator, a unique operator ID is generated and other operator values are populated from a model operator or by using a data transform.
- Open the service from the navigation panel in Dev Studio by clicking and choosing a service from the instance list. On the Anonymous tab, navigate to the Operator identification section.
- To construct an operator by copying a specific model, click By
name and enter a value for Model
operator. This is the operator ID for the operator record to be copied. If the value contains a period ("."), enclose the value in double quotation marks, for example, "abc.def".
- To identify the model operator by using an expression, click By name, and next to the Model operator field, click the Build an expression icon and create an expression that returns the operator ID to be copied.
- To identify the model operator by using organizational information, click
By organization hierarchy and enter values for
Org (organization), Div
(division), and Unit. You can also provide an expression
for each of these fields.The Model User value in the Unit instance provides the model operator for constructing the new operator.
- To create the operator by using a data transform, click By data
transform and enter the data transform name.The applies to class of the data transform must be Data-Admin-Operator-ID. For an example data transform, see pyDefaultForNonPegaOperator. If the data transform copies property values from a model operator, you must first create an operator instance in the database for the model operator. Otherwise, you do not need to create a model operator.
- Click Save.