Configuring login authentication for an anonymous operator
After you create an anonymous authentication service, configure it so that Pega Platform can support guest users. You can map attributes from the model operator to properties in Pega Platform, and also configure preauthentication and postauthentication activities.
- Create an anonymous authentication service, or open an existing service from the navigation panel in Dev Studio by clicking and selecting an anonymous authentication service from the instance list.
- In the Authentication service alias field, specify an
alias to represent a unique value for this service. This value becomes the final
part of the URL path for users to access Pega Platform. Login URL is a read-only field that displays the URL that accesses Pega Platform and uses this service for user authentication.
- Configure the anonymous operator.
- Optional: Specify preauthentication and postauthentication activities.
- Optional: Map operator information.
- Activate your anonymous authentication service.
- Deleting anonymous operator records
Previous topic Activating your OpenID Connect SSO authentication service Next topic Configuring the anonymous operator for an anonymous authentication service