After you create an OpenID Connect SSO authentication service, configure it so that Pega Platform uses the specified identity provider for authenticating users. You can map claims from the OpenID Connect provider to properties in Pega Platform, and configure optional features such as preauthentication and postauthentication activities and operator provisioning.
- Create an OpenID Connect authentication service, or open an existing service from the navigation panel in Dev Studio by clicking and choosing an OpenID Connect authentication service from the instance list.
Authentication service alias
field, specify an
alias to represent a unique value for this service. This value becomes the final
part of the URL path for users to access
- Login URL is a read-only field that displays the URL that accesses Pega Platform and uses this service for user authentication.
- Authentication flow is a read-only field that identifies the OAuth standard flow type for this authentication service.
- Optional: In the Provider logo field, specify an image to display on the login screen that identifies this provider.
- Configure the identity provider.
- Optional: Configure the optional parameters of the service.
- Activate your OpenID Connect authentication service.