Creating a property security rule
Create a property security rule so that operators who attempt to access the property in the Report Browser must have at least one of the privileges specified on the rule.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Enter a short description.
- Enter the property name and applies-to class of the property to be secured.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Privilege tab, click the Add a
privilege icon, and in the Privilege field, press the
Down Arrow key and select a privilege.The applies-to class for the privilege must be valid for the applies-to class of the property security rule.
- Optional: Repeat step 5 to add more privileges.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Viewing the roles that have a privilege Next topic Property security rules