In Access Manager you can edit and change the authorization for case type items in a single access group.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Application.
- Select or clear any applications that you want to edit.
- Click Apply.
- Select an access group from the Access Group list.
Result: The page displays the case type and the access status for the access group.
- Expand a case type to see the authorization for each user operation in the case type.
- In the column for the access role to be authorized, click the Access icon.
- Select one of the following access types.
- Full Access – Grant operators with this role full access to the item.
- No Access – Deny operators with this role access to the item.
- Conditional – Grant access based on an Access When condition. Select an Access When condition under which an operator in the access group can access the item.
- Click OK.