Granting portal access to an access group
Associate a portal with an access group to control which workspaces or web channels are available to users while they work in your application.
- Open an access group by searching for it or by using the Records Explorer.
Tip: To open your current access group, select the option from the Profile menu.
- Click the Definition tab.
- In the Available portals section, click + Add portal.
field, press the Down Arrow key, and then select a
For example, select pxPredictionStudio to give the data scientists on your team access to the Prediction Studio workspace.
- Optional: To make this portal the default for all operators in the access group, select Default next to the portal name.
- Click Save.
- Log off and then log in to Dev Studio.
Previous topic Work pools and access groups Next topic Configuring case type access