if you want to encrypt a postal code, you encrypt the embed
class and the data-admin-operator-ID class that correlate to
those properties. In this case, you encrypt
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Security category, and then click Access Control Policy.
- In the list of policies, click propertyencrypt.
- Click .
- In the Label field, enter a meaningful name for the new policy.
- In the Action list, select propertyencrypt.
- In the Applies to field, enter the class that you want to encrypt.
- In the Property field, select the properties that you want to encrypt.
- Click Save.