To configure a keystore, you can reference a keystore that is stored in a data page.
- Open a keystore from the navigation panel by clicking and selecting a data page keystore from the instance list.
- Create a data page that contains keystore data, if one does not exist. For more information, see Creating a data page for a keystore.
- In the Source data page field, enter the name of the data page that contains keystore data, for example, D_KeystoreJKS.
- In the Keystore type list, select the keystore file
- Java KeyStore (JKS)
- Public Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS12)
- JSON Web Key (JWK)
- Select the password source for the keystore.
- Fixed password – After you select Fixed password, in the Keystore password field, enter the password to the keystore file.
- Clipboard property – After you select Clipboard property, in the Clipboard password property field, enter the name of the clipboard property that you want to get the password from, for example, operatorID.pyPassword.
- Function – After you select
Function, in the Function
field, enter the rule utility function to be invoked to get the password.
The function must comply with the following syntax:
@(RuleSetName:RuleUtilityLibraryName).RuleUtilityFunctionName, for example,
- Click Save.
- Creating a data page for a keystore
To configure a keystore with a data page reference, you must create the data page. You can create the data page by clicking the Add icon on the keystore Main tab.
- Creating a data page activity for a keystore
To configure a keystore with a data page reference, you must create the activity that loads the keystore into the data page. You can create the activity by clicking the Add icon on the data page Definition tab.