Authorized users process salary reviews by using the SalaryReview case type in the HRApp application. You need to ensure that only human resources staff and managers can access the SalaryReview case type.
- In Dev Studio, go to the Work & Process tab of the Access Manager landing page by clicking .
- In the Access group field, enter HRApp:Managers. The tab lists permissions that the HRApp:Managers access group has for various roles, case types, and actions.
- Expand the SalaryReview case type and the Open action, and ensure that a green check mark is shown for the HRApp:SalaryReview role. A green check mark indicates that permission is granted. You can change the value by clicking the icon.
- Repeat the steps above for the HRApp:HRStaff access group.
- Repeat the steps above for the other access groups, but ensure that a red X is shown for the Open action of the SalaryReview case type and that the HRApp:SalaryReview role is not listed, showing that no access is permitted. You can change the value by clicking the icon.