In this step, you create a declarative trigger (Rule-Declare-Trigger) for each class you want to track.
- Select to open the New Rule Instance form.
- In the Applies To field, enter the security-related
class you want to audit.
For example: Select Data-Admin-Operator-AccessGroup from the Smart Prompt.
- In the Purpose field, enter any meaningful name, select your application RuleSet, and click Create to open the rule form.
- In the Declare Trigger rule form:
- Select Saved in the Trigger When An Instance Is field.
- Enter TrackSecurityChanges in the field Trigger Activity —.Name.
- Save the rule.