Create a Google SSO authentication service so that users can authenticate using Google as the identity provider.
Before you create a Google authentication service, you must register with the identity provider and obtain a client ID and client secret. You do this outside of Pega Platform.
- In the navigation pane of App Studio, click .
- Click New, and then click Google.
- Enter a Name for the service.
Result: The value that you enter is used to populate the Login URL field. Users access this URL to log in to your application.
- Optional: The Client ID and Client secret field default to the values that you used to log in. If you need different values, enter the values that were assigned by your identity provider.
- Optional: To automatically create an operator when the operator who is logging in does
not already exist in the Pega database, do the following steps.
- Select the Create operators for new users check box.
- In the Access role list, click the access role for the new user.
- Click Submit.
- To enable the authentication service, on the Single sign-on (SSO) landing page, where the new service is listed, turn on the switch.
- Creating a SAML SSO authentication service in App Studio
Create a Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) single-sign on (SSO) authentication service so that users can authenticate using a SAML identity provider.
- Creating an OIDC SSO authentication service in App Studio
Create an Open ID Connect (OIDC) single-sign on (SSO) authentication service so that users can authenticate using an OIDC identity provider.
- Mapping authentication services in App Studio
As an administrator, configure authentication services in an application by using App Studio. This feature streamlines functionality and provides an effective and user-friendly way to configure authentication for users who are not familiar with Dev Studio.