Define contact information and application access for an operator so that
all operators can communicate and access the required applications. The access groups
that you specify affect which applications an operator can access and what their role
For example, you can configure access settings so that a user can
access a Loan requests application both as a manager and as a customer service
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- On the Operators tab, select the operator that you want
- Optional: To more quickly distinguish between operators, on the
Profile tab, in the Contact
Information section, provide an operator image:
- Click Choose File.
- In the files window, select a graphic file that you want to use, and
then click Open.
- Click Upload Image.
- Provide basic information about the operator:
- Optional: To inform users how to address the operator, in the
Title field, enter a relevant personal
- Optional: To provide personal information about the operator, complete the
First Name and Last
- In the Full name field, enter a value that you
want to use to represent the operator across your system.
By default, the system autopopulates the Full
name field with the value that you provide in the
Short description field when you create an
operator ID. The operator's full name is visible, for example, in the
list of operators.
- Optional: To inform users about the job title of the operator, complete the
Position / job title field.
- Optional: To provide the contact information of the operator, complete the
Phone and Email
The system uses the email address to send email correspondence to the
- In the Application Access section, list the access groups
that the operator can access at run time:
- In the Access Group field, enter an access group
that you want to associate with the operator.
- Optional: To provide additional roles and access to additional applications,
click Add item, and then in the Access
Group field, enter another access group.
- Indicate the default access group by selecting a relevant radio
- In the Localization section, list the default locale and
time zone of the operator.