Enabling encryption between nodes secures the data that is transferred across nodes so that it cannot be accessed by unauthorized hosts. To enable encryption between nodes, use dynamic system settings.
- In Dev Studio click .
- Enter a short description.
- Enter Pega-Engine in the Owning Ruleset field.
- Enter cluster/encryption/enabled in the Setting Purpose field.
- Click Create and open.
- On the Settings tab, enter true in the Value field.
- Click Save.You can also enable encryption in the prconfig.xml file by setting cluster/encryption/enabled to true. The setting in the prconfig.xml file takes precedence over the Dynamic System Setting unless there is no entry in the prconfig.xml file.
<env name="cluster/encryption/enabled" value="true" />