To secure an activity, determine the correct privilege, then assign that privilege to the role that is authorized to run that activity.
For information about privileges in standard Role Name rules in Pega Infinity, see Standard privileges in Securing an activity.
- Determine which access roles should and should not have the ability to run the
- To view the access role, in the panel of Dev Studio, click . Then, select your Role Name in the list.
- In the Privileges column, choose the privilege that
describes the action you need to take that is available for this role but not
available for other roles.In this example, there is an existing privilege called WorkReopen near the bottom of the PegaRULES:WorkMgr4 role.
- In the same row, in the first column, note the class that is associated with
that privilege.In this example, the class is Work-.
- Open your activity rule form, and enter the privilege class and name, for
- Privilege Class: Work-
- Privilege Name: WorkReopen