Enabling encryption between nodes secures the data that is transferred across nodes so that it cannot be accessed by unauthorized hosts. Upload a keystore.jks for the private key and the associated certificate or certificate chain.
cluster/encryption/truststorenameprconfig.xml file settings, respectively. Upload the keystore and truststore files into the Pega Platform as instances of Data-Admin-Security-Keystore.
- In Dev Studio, click
- Enter a short description.
- In the Keystore field, enter the keystore name.
- Click Create and open.
- Enter the keystore file type, either JKS or PKCS12.
- Enter the keystore password.
- Click Upload file and upload the actual keystore file, not the certificate.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this procedure to upload the truststore file.