Assessing your application using the Security Checklist
Use the Security Checklist to prepare your application for deployment. By completing the tasks on this checklist, you can safeguard sensitive data and improve the security of your application.
- Review the current status of your application.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Security status section, review the number of tasks remaining to be performed in the Security Checklist.
- To see more information about incomplete tasks, open the Application
- In the Security status section of the Dev Studio homepage, click Application Guides.
- Click Application Security Checklist.
- Follow the instructions for the task, and select the Check field to mark the task as complete.
- Follow the instructions for the task, and then select the Check field to mark the task as complete.
- To keep the Last Updated by section current, clear the
Check field for the tasks that need to be completed periodically
before you perform the task again. For example, review the Guardrail landing page or run the Rule Security analyzer.
- Review and implement the instructions in Security Checklist core tasks.
Previous topic Security Checklist when deploying in on-premises environments Next topic Adding the Security Checklist to an application created before 7.3.1