Configuring advanced features for an OpenID Connect SSO authentication service
You can fine-tune the interaction of Pega Platform and your OpenID Connect authentication provider by supplying additional parameters.
- Open the service from the navigation panel in Dev Studio by clicking and choosing a service from the instance list.
- On the OpenID Connect tab, expand the Advanced configurations section.
Client authentication scheme
section, select the
- In the Send access token as section, select how to send the
- Authorization header
- Query string parameter
- In the Secure protocol configuration section, complete the
- In the Lowest allowable SSL/TLS version field, select the lowest allowable SSL or TLS version for communicating with your identity provider.
- In the Truststore field, press the Down Arrow and select the truststore record that is used for secure access.
- In the Keystore field, press the Down Arrow and select the keystore record that is used for secure access.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring the identity provider for an OpenID Connect SSO authentication service Next topic Mapping operator information for an OpenID Connect SSO authentication service