Configuring encryption for properties in embedded classes
To better secure your data, you could encrypt individual properties. This means you would need to create an ABAC policy type for property encryption, and encrypt the property in the embedded class.For example, you might want to encrypt clients addresses and phone numbers to ensure that only certain people in the organization can access this information.
if you want to encrypt a postal code, you encrypt the embed
class and the data-admin-operator-ID class that correlate to
those properties. In this case, you encrypt
- In the navigation pane of Dev Studio, click Records.
- Expand the Security category, and then click Access Control Policy.
- In the list of policies, click propertyencrypt.
- Click .
- In the Label field, enter a meaningful name for the new policy.
- In the Action list, select propertyencrypt.
- In the Applies to field, enter the class that you want to encrypt.
- In the Property field, select the properties that you want to encrypt.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Masking property visibility for users Next topic Creating an access control policy condition