Configuring a keystore by using a file reference
To configure a keystore, you can reference a keystore file from a file location.
- Open a keystore from the navigation panel by clicking and selecting a file reference keystore from the instance list.
- In the Keystore file path field, enter the path to the
keystore file, for example:
- In the Keystore type list, select the keystore file
- Java KeyStore (JKS)
- Public Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS12)
- JSON Web Key (JWK)
- Select the password source for the keystore.
- Fixed password – After you select Fixed password, in the Keystore password field, enter the password to the keystore file.
- Clipboard property – After you select Clipboard property, in the Clipboard password property field, enter the name of the clipboard property that you want to get the password from, for example, operatorID.pyPassword.
- Function – After you select
Function, in the Function
field, enter the rule utility function to be invoked to get the password.
The function must comply with the following syntax:
@(RuleSetName:RuleUtilityLibraryName).RuleUtilityFunctionName, for example,
- Select the refresh strategy for your keystore.
- Reload once per interaction – Disable caching of the keystore file. Choose this if the keystore might change unexpectedly.
- Cache keystore (default) – Cache the keystore, with the caching time set to 3600 seconds. You can override the caching time in the Reload after field.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring a keystore by uploading a file Next topic Configuring a keystore by using a URL reference