Configuring an NTLM authentication profile
Configure an NTLM authentication profile so that messages sent to and from your application use NT LAN Manager credentials.
- Open an authentication profile from the navigation panel by clicking and selecting an NTLM profile from the instance list.
- In the User name field, enter a valid user name for the scheme.
The default property for this field is pyUserName. This field also supports the Global Resource Settings syntax (
- Click Set password, enter a password that is valid for the user
name you provided, and then click Submit. The default property for
this field is pyPassword. The password field also supports the Global Resource Settings syntax (
- In the Domain field, enter the domain of the user account that you specified in the User name field.
- In the Host Name field, enter the host name of the server to which the request is being sent.
- Click Save.
Previous topic Configuring a Basic authentication profile Next topic Configuring an OAuth 2.0 authentication profile