The first item of the Security Checklist is Determine who is responsible for this Checklist. Whoever is responsible for the Security Checklist needs to assign each item as a story to the individual who will complete each checklist task.
Each item in the Security Checklist needs to be assigned to the developer who will complete the work.
- On the Dev Studio homepage, in the Security status section, and click Application Guides.
- Click Application security checklist.
- On the right of each Security Checklisttask, click the More icon and select Create story.
- In the Owner field, assign the task to the developer who will complete the work.
- In the Due field, use the calendar tool to choose the due date of the item.
- Using the Complexity drop down, depending on the complexity level of the task select: Low, Medium, or High.
- In the Priority selection, all tasks should be set to Must have.
- In the Acceptance criteria field, provide any acceptance criteria if you know what the criteria should be. If not, leave this to the developer. All items should have acceptance criteria.
- Click Save.
- Repeat for all items in the checklist.