Editing authorizations for case type flows and flow actions in a single access group
In Access Manager you can edit and change the authorization for case type flows and flow actions in a single access group.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Application.
- Select or clear any applications that you want to edit.
- Click Apply.
- Select an access group from the Access Group list.
- Expand a case type to see authorizations for each user operation in the case type.
- Click Process Flows or Flow Actions to expand the list.
- In the column for the access role to be authorized, click the Access icon.
- Select one of the following access types:
- Full Access – Grant operators with this role (as well as all other operators in the selected access group) full access to the item.
- No Access – Deny operators with this role access to the item.
- Conditional – Grant access based on an Access When condition. Select an Access When condition under which an operator in the access group can access the item.
- Click OK.
Previous topic Viewing authorizations for case type flows and flow actions in a single access group Next topic Access Manager