Editing tools authorization for a single access group
You can change the access status of a role for all the operators in the same access group.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Application.
- Select or deselect applications that you want to process.
- Click Apply.
- Select an access group from the Access Group list.
- Expand a tool category to see the authorization for each tool in the category.
- In the column for the access role to be authorized, click the icon.
- Select the access type.
- Full Access – Grant operators with this role full access to the item.
- No Access – Deny operators with this role access to the item. At run time, the system can hide or deactivate the item.
- Conditional – Grant access based on an Access When condition. Select an Access When condition under which an operator in the access group can access the item.
- Click OK.
Previous topic Viewing tools authorizations in all access groups Next topic Configuring advanced settings for access groups