You can manually enable any disabled or locked operators.
A new password is not generated for operators that are created by the administrator. These operators must change their password when they log in for the first time.
When you enable an operator ID that is shipped with Pega Platform, after you click Submit on the Enable Operator dialog, the dialog shows the enabled operator ID and the new password that is automatically generated. Copy the password from this dialog box and send it to the enabled operator.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Disabled operators section, select the check box next to the operator ID to enable.
- Click Enable selected.The Enable Operator dialog is displayed.
- Click Submit to confirm that you want to enable the selected operator ID.
- Click OK to close the dialog box.
Note: If you have the [email protected] operator in the system and you want to start or continue using the operator, you should change its access group to CLMFSCIB_RM. Previous topic Disabling an operator Next topic Unlocking an operator