In Access Manager, you can authorize a single user in an access group to perform work on another user's assignments.
- Create a new access group named ShipRecPlusManager as a copy of the ShippingReceiving access group.
- Create a new role as a clone of the Shipping & Receiving role. In this example: ShipRecPlusMgrRole.
- Add the new role to the new access group.
- Add the new access group to the operator and set it as the default for the operator.
- In Access Manager, edit this new role and access group and conditionally grant the perform privilege using the Access When rule.