Granting privileges by using Access Manager
You can use Access Manager to grant privileges to users with different roles to access specific case and data types.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Select Case Type or Data Type.
- In the Role field, press the Down Arrow key and select a user role to update.
- In the Case Type or Data Type field (depending on the class type that you chose), press the Down Arrow key and select a case or data type from the list.
- Click Show inherited privileges.
- Click the Add icon.
- In the Privilege field, press the Down Arrow key and select a privilege to grant to the role.
- Specify the allowed access:
- Select Full Access to grant the user role full permission.
- Select No Access to deny the user role access.
- Select Conditional to grant conditional access, and enter or select a condition that, when true, grants the user role permission.
- Click OK.
Previous topic Standard privileges Next topic Modifying operator permissions with Access Manager