Registering the action and preventing the security alert
When you see the message "Unregistered request encountered" in the security alert log, you need to fix the behavior of the non-autogenerated control that invokes the specified rule. One way to prevent this alert from being logged is to register the action.
This procedure uses setStockPrice as a sample action/function name.
- Define the action using the following steps:
- On the Action tab for the button, click Add an action.
- Click All actions, and then click Run script.
- In the Function Name field, enter setStockPrice.
- Register the data transform and prevent the security alert:
- Select the Configure OOTB actions used in run script check box.
- Click Add an action.
- Select the Run data transform action.
- In the Data Transform field, enter setStockPriceDT.
- Click Submit.
Note: Your function might call numerous rules or rules other than a data transform. Steps 2c and 2d in this procedure will be different when you configure your non-autogenerated control with your custom function. Previous topic Configuring a custom control by using the rule form Next topic Submitting the action request content in encrypted form