Verifying a one-time password by calling an API
You can verify a one-time password by calling an API. Use this method to verify a one-time password from an external system or if your application is running on a Pega Platform version earlier than 7.3.
- Create a REST Connector by using the REST integration wizard.
For more information about how to configure the connector, see Creating a REST integration.
- In the Endpoint URL field, enter the
authenticate/one-time password web service on your server instance.
For example: https://localhost:9090/prweb/PRRestService/api/v1/authenticate/otp/verify
- Select the GET method to invoke the external REST service.
- Click Override to add query parameters.
- Enter the Reference ID and
The Reference ID is returned by the pxSendOTP activity.
The OTPValue is the one-time password entered by the user.
- Add a REST service, and enter query string parameter values for the Reference ID and OTPValue parameters.
- Click Submit.
Previous topic Verifying a one-time password by calling an activity Next topic Attestation