From the Access Manager you can view settings for access groups other than your own. This allows you to review the authorization settings for access groups and case type items.
You can see the following information:
- Operators in this access group who have full access to this action, flow, or flow action in the case type.
- Operators in this access group who have no access to this action, flow, or flow action in the case type.
- A combination of conditional access and possibly no access to this action, flow, or flow action among operators in the access group.
To view the authorizations for items in a case type in a single access group, complete the following steps:
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Application.
- Select or clear the applications that you want to see.
- Click Apply.
- Select an access group from the Access Group list.
- View or edit the case type.The page displays the case types and their access status for the access group.
- Click an individual case type or role to edit it.
- Expand a case type category to see authorization for each user operation in the case type.
- To generate a PDF file that shows all the authorizations for each user operation in the case type, click Export authorizations.