Viewing tools authorizations in all access groups
You cannot modify authorizations when viewing all access groups. The view shows you only whether:
- All operators in an access group are authorized to use all the tools listed in a tool category.
- No operators in an access group are authorized to use any tools listed in a tool category.
- A combination of conditional access and possibly no access to this tool among operators in the access group.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Application.
- Select or deselect the applications you want to modify.
- Click Apply.
- In the Access Group field, select All Access Groups.
- The page displays the access groups for the application and their access status for each tool. Expand a tool category to see the authorization for each tool in the category.
Previous topic Viewing tools authorization for a single access group Next topic Editing tools authorization for a single access group