Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Steps in the Posting the transaction to Ethoca flow
The Posting the transaction to Ethoca flow uses the following steps:
- When the merchant is eligible for Ethoca and the Choose reason code assignment step is submitted, an InitiateCreateEthocaCase activity is called, which maps all required parameters and calls a CreateEthocaCase REST service through a D_CreateEthocaCase data page.
- The EndPointURL for the REST service is fetched from the D_InitializeEthocaData data page.
- The output from the REST service is mapped to the EthocaInformation clipboard page. The same page is used to store all information received while interacting with Ethoca in all stages.
If the Ethoca interaction is not successful for any reason, the corresponding audits are added, the interaction with the Ethoca system is suspended, and the normal Process Chargeback flow is resumed.This process is configured in the GetThirdPartyServiceExceptions activity.
- Once the interaction with Ethoca is successful, the corresponding response is mapped and the audit logs are built in the PostInitiateCreateEthocaCase activity.
- A log list is built. This log is used to display the information and status of the interactions in the footer tab, which is invoked in the InvokeThirdPartyServiceLogger activity.
If the interaction is successful, a batch ID is received from the Ethoca system. The case is then routed to the EthocaWB workbasket, and the details of interaction are displayed in the footer on the Third Party tab. The status of the dispute is also updated to Pending-merchant response.