When you start a node for on-premises environments, you can specify the node type assignment for the node. Pega Cloud Services assigns node types during provisioning.
- Assign node types to the specific node you are starting. Use the
-DNodeTypeJVM argument to specify a comma-delimited list of node types:
- View the list of agents and listeners that are currently associated with node
- In the navigation panel of Admin Studio, click .
- Check for node types that correspond to the node types that you need for your cluster. If you created node types, verify that your node types appear in the list.
- Repeat these steps for each node in your cluster.Pega Platform supports creating specialized node types for on-premises environments. For more information about creating specialized node types for on-premises environments, see Creating specialized node types for on-premises environments.