When you start a node for on-premises environments, you can specify the node type assignment for the node. Pega Cloud Services assigns node types during provisioning.
- Assign node types to the specific node you are starting. Use the
-DNodeTypeJVM argument to specify a comma-delimited list of node types:
Note: If the same resource is enabled on both node types and there is a conflict in schedules, the schedule for the node type that is listed earlier takes precedence. In this example, the resource that is enabled on the BackgroundProcessing and WebUser nodes runs according to the schedule that is specified for the BackgroundProcessing node type.
- View the list of agents and listeners that are currently associated with node
- In the navigation panel of Admin Studio, click .
- Check for node types that correspond to the node types that you need for your cluster. If you created node types, verify that your node types appear in the list.
- Repeat these steps for each node in your cluster.
-DNodeType=StreamPega Platform supports creating specialized node types for on-premises environments. For more information about creating specialized node types for on-premises environments, see Creating specialized node types for on-premises environments.