To effectively use node classification, you must associate agents to node types so that only nodes with this node type assignment process the agent work requests.
- Open an agent rule form.
- Expand the SysAdmin category, and then click Agents.
- Click the name of an agent in the list to open its rule form.
- On the Schedule tab, click the Open condition builder icon in the Associated with Node Types column to open the condition builder for the agent.
- Select the check box next to each node type that you want to associate with the agent.
The agent runs for all the nodes that are started with the node type or types that you
select. For more information, see Node types for on-premises environments.
- Optional: Clear the check box next to each node type that you no longer want to be associated with the agent.
- Click Submit.
- Select the Enabled check box that corresponds to the agent that you want to associate with the node type.
- Click Save.