Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Configuring index host nodes from the user interface
In a multinode cluster system, the index files required for search can be hosted on one or more nodes. To add or remove an index host node interactively, complete the following steps.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- In the Settings section, click Add node below the list of nodes to add a node.
- Enter the following information for a new index node:
- Host Node ID
- The ID of a node on which the search index files will be stored. You can look up valid node IDs on the page.
- File Directory
- The absolute file path to the directory on the node in which the search index files will be stored. If no value is specified, Pega Platform writes index files to a subdirectory of the PegaRULES temporary directory PegaSearchIndex.
- Click Save Settings.
- If you add a host node, wait until the new node is displayed with Node
Status equal to
onlinebefore configuring additional nodes. Click Refresh to refresh the display.
Previous topic Configuring automated search notifications Next topic Removing index host nodes by using a direct connection to the database