To configure system settings, use the Dev Studiomenu.
- Configuring resource URLs
You can configure the URL for online help, external log viewer, and the public link.
- Configuring full-text search
Depending on how your system is configured, developers can search for rules, data instances, and work items, and application users can search for work items. By default, full-text search is enabled for rules.
- Configuring Java compiler access to information
To support Service Java rules and other custom Java code, configure Java compiler access to the classes in external JAR files.
- Defining security policies
To define security policies for user authentication and session management, use the Security Policies tab.
- Configuring Project Management Framework (PMF)
Integration with PMF is deprecated. You can set up integration with another project management tool, such as Pega Agile Studio, from the Application rule form.
- Configuring the system name
If you have multiple Pega Platform systems, set a distinct system name for each system.