Add a dynamic system settings rule to change default system behavior.
example, by default, encryption and authentication are not enabled for communication among
search nodes. To enable encryption, create the
dynamic system setting and
set it to true
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Enter a short description.
- Enter the Owning Ruleset.
If no ruleset is associated with the data instance, when the data instance is saved,
the system assigns a ruleset from the current application, which assists with application
- In the Setting Purpose field, enter the name of the
- Click Create and open.
- In the Value field, enter the value for the setting.
- Click Save.