Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Determining which job schedulers are running
On the Requestors landing page, you can identify which job schedulers are currently running so that you can identify any issues, such as stopped processing.
- In the navigation pane of Admin Studio, click .
- Click the Active tab.
- Apply a filter on the Java Thread column to find the
JOBSCHEDULER_THREAD rows.The job schedulers that are listed are currently running.
- On the rightmost end of the job scheduler row that you want to investigate, click the More icon.
- Select one of the following options:
- Performance details – View the Performance Analyzer (PAL) statistics for the selected requestor.
- Trace – Start the Tracer tool for the selected requestor to debug errors in requestor activity.
- Terminate Trace – Stop the Tracer tool for requestors for which the tracing session was not properly closed, for example, because of network issues.
- Java Stack Trace – View a Java stack trace of the operations performed by the selected requestor. This snapshot display is not updated in real time.
- View Clipboard – Open the Clipboard tool for the selected requestor to review property values that are in the clipboard.
- Analyze Clipboard – View the estimated clipboard size in kilobytes and the size of each thread and clipboard page for the selected requestor.
- Interrupt – Interrupt the processing of the selected requestor at the beginning of the next activity step.
- Terminate – Stop the requestor, remove it from the requestor status display, and delete it from the system.
- Start Profiling / Stop Profiling – Start or stop profiling the selected requestor. After stopping the Profiler tool, you can download the .csv file that contains a detailed trace of performance information for the selected requestor.
- Requestor Details – View details for the selected requestor, including the operator name, ID, and a trace list. Set the trace/requestorlistsize prconfig setting to any value between 0 and 511 inclusive, to configure the number of trace entries that can be viewed.
Previous topic Details provided in background processing logs Next topic Interrupting a job scheduler