Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Editing a configuration definition
To change the description or default value of an application-specific parameter, edit the configuration definition.
- Open your application and click the Configuration tab.
- Click the configuration definition Name.
- Update the values and save your changes:
- To save an unlocked rule, click Save.
- To update the rule name or ruleset version for a locked rule, click Save As, complete the form, and click Create and open.
Previous topic Creating a configuration definition Next topic Temporarily overriding a configuration definition value