Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Managing clusters by using Autonomic Event Services (AES)
To perform cluster management using Autonomic Event Services (AES), use the Quiesce manager.
- Identify the Pega Platform server to quiesce on the load balancer and take it out of rotation.
- Access AES.
- Open the Quiesce Manager.
- Select the Pega Platform server and click Quiesce.
- The system run state displays "Quiesce Start." Once the system has been successfully
quiesced, it displays "Quiesce Complete."
- Click Cancel Quiesce to cancel quiesce.
- Click Refresh to see the running status.
Previous topic HA Cluster Settings Next topic Performing a rolling upgrade