You can rebuild search indexes if they become corrupted, if they were accidentally deleted, or if you deleted a dedicated index.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click Default or Dedicated. For
information about dedicated indexes, see Creating dedicated indexes.
Note: When you reindex the default indexes: all rules, all data, or all work, classes in dedicated indexes are not reindexed.
- Select the check box next to the index for which you want to rebuild the index.
- Click Re-index next to the index for which you want to rebuild the index.
- In the dialog box, select whether to index all classes, specific classes that you list, or all classes except those classes that you list. If you are indexing specific classes that you list or all classes except those you list, enter the classes in the List of work classes field.
- Click OK.
Result: The index begins rebuilding, and a dialog box opens to notify you that the status of the rebuild refreshes every 10 seconds.
- Optional: To cancel rebuilding the index, click Cancel, and then click OK.