Links may not function; however, this content may be relevant to outdated versions of the product.
Required columns for tables
Every database table that you add to the Pega Platform database must contain these five columns.
- pxObjClass — The Pega Platform class name,
- pxCreateDateTime — The date, typically
DATE. This column has a different name in a few tables.
- pyLabel — A short description,
- pzInsKey — Primary key, always includes the
pxObjClass value or a class group name,
VARCHAR2 (255) NOT NULL. The pzInskey column is identified as the unique key to the table by using a constraint.
- pzPVStream — The storage stream (
Previous topic Finding the handle of an object Next topic How database tables are identified at run time