You can schedule BLOB size and table statistic updates to database schemas to run automatically using agents from the Edit Agent Schedule landing page. Scheduling schema updates is useful for performance monitoring and tuning in the Pega Cloud.
- In the header of Dev Studio, click .
- Click the schema for which you want to schedule updates.
- Select the frequency with which you want each agent to run to automatically update the
database. You can deactivate the schedule or configure the schedule to run daily or weekly
for the following agents:
- BLOB size updater – Updates the average and maximum BLOB sizes in the database.
- Table statistics updater – Updates all table statistics for the database.
To schedule the agents to run on a schedule other than daily or weekly, click
Advanced agent controls
to update the schedule on the Edit Agent
Schedule landing page.
You can also set the interval at which the agents will run by using the following dynamic system settings.
Set the value for each Dynamic Data System Settings as follows:
- -1: deactivate the schedule
- 24: run daily
- 168: run weekly