Optionally use advanced mode to review and select the archive contents before you import the archive. You can also set additional import options for schema and rule changes.
- Optional: To view the components of the file and select individual instances to load, click Show content details. After you review the contents, click Done.
- Optional: To enable advanced features, select
Enable advanced mode to provide more granular control over the
Select advanced mode to do any of the following:
- Select individual changed rules to import.
- Import operators in insecure mode.
- Disable automatic column population if the import adds new columns to existing tables or if the import adds Rule Declare Index (RDI) instances.
- As a best practice, do not select the Do not set restore point or save metadata during the import check box. If you opt not to create a restore point, you cannot roll back to the system state before this import. For more information, see Using restore points to enable error recovery.
- Click Next.